blegh blegh

This was pretty funny. I like it!

Hakubi Anime Dance Hakubi Anime Dance

Not bad, though her feet seem to be on sliding as if she were on ice at times. Some of the animation is a little janky. I know 3D animation is hard, but you did a pretty well job on it on everything else. I loved the music, it went well with the setting and you had good camera angles. Good work! both of you. :)

Wrongfire responds:

Thanks! Its not perfect but I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

Pmation: "O Pencil Where Art Thou?" Pmation: "O Pencil Where Art Thou?"

I loved this animation it made me smile great job!

Rubber Dinghy Rubber Dinghy

I loved this!! It was cute and funny. Though I had trouble with the controls being a little delayed I don't know if it's just my computer but either way it's a great game!

Jumpy Jumpy

I like it, its pretty good so far. You did a really nice job on your first game, keep working on it!! I can't wait till it gets updated more! =D And I'm sure you probably already know this but try and work out the controls. I had a tough time trying to do some the jumps and sometimes the person would be stuck walking. But other than that, good job!

Anti Chess Anti Chess

I loved this game, though first time I played, I thought I won(Because I was playing normal chess) I lost.... It was the most depressing moment in my life. But after I read the instructions I understood it. Great game I like the concept, way to put a twist on chess. You get two thumbs up from me =)

Much Too Late Much Too Late

It looks Awesome! Good job!

Thijs88 responds:

Thank you!

Sci-Fi Anime Lad Sci-Fi Anime Lad

This is AWESOME!!! I love it! Excellent work! :D

AAAAAHHH AAAAAHHH

This is pretty damn good! Good work!